Sunday, April 15, 2012

NoW OpeN

Yes... it's TIME.
The winter themed Once A Season Swap opens today. For all the info you need just click on the tab on my header. If you need any other details please just email me.
Closing date is April 26th (respecting Anzac day on April 25th in Australia)... with partners details emailed out by April 30th.
Mail Out deadline is May 31st... so you have ONE month to complete your gift/s.
PLEASE DON'T ENTER IF YOU CANNOT FINISH THE SWAP.

Remember to check that YOUR name is on the sidebar.


I was the lucky winner of some fabric over at Love,Laugh,Quilt blog and received this pack in the mail.


Thanks Beth for pulling my name out of your hat!
Can't wait to make something up with it!
.
For someone living in an area where we DO NOT get any snow... these pic's are just AMAZING!
All made out of... S-N-O-W.




And now an important drum roll for someone... my giveaway WINNER is
Hubby helped me out with this. He used a very technical, highly scientific method to choose the winner. He picked a number... 7... which means
RAELENE won the scarf. I hope it adds to your wardrobe this winter!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

OASS yes please,congrats on your win Chez and congrats to Raelene for winning that lovely scarf.xx

Michell said...

Would love to join up again to this swap

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winner of the lovely scarf. Yes, sign me up for the OASS.

Fiona said...

Enjoy the scarf Raelene....
This is one of my favourite swaps so please sign me up... Hugz

Lynda said...

We didn't get enough snow this year to sculpt anything...I'm not complaining tho. The fabric you won looks like fun. Congrats to Raelene.

Maria said...

Congrates Raelene....
Love the snow pics as it is quiet hot here today and they look so COOL!!!!

Allie said...

Congrats on your win hon, love that fabric line, can't wait to see what you do with it! I do get snow, but I've never seen anyone do anything like that with it. We just push it around, lol. Congrats to your winner!

Carol said...

Please sing me up for the once a season swap again,
can't wait to start and send it off.

Mistea said...

Love those snow pics - especially as Summer is dragging on and on down here!
Very pretty fabric in that story book can't wait to see the fun you stitch up.
I'd love to play in your swap. Please

Wendy said...

Those snow pics are just awesome!

Sherry said...

Congrats on the win. I'd like to take part in the next OASS---do you need my info again?

RandR Serenity said...

Thanks Mr R for choosing my number. The scarf will make a great addition to my wardrobe this Winter.
Also Cheryll, please sign me up for OASS.
Hugs to all,
Proud owner of a lovely new scarf :-)

Anthea said...

I'm looking forward to my first participation in this swap. I've emailed my info. The fabric is very pretty & the snow pics are truly amazing

Musicwoman said...

What a nice win for you:congrats.

As I did enjoy the Heart Exchange I am looking forward to this exchange.
Please count me in and I am very excited who will be my partner.

HAve a nice day
Judith

Beeshebags said...

Hi Cheryl,

Can you please pop my name in for the Once A Season Swap please? Ta muchly

Hugs
Naomi

Leanne said...

I'd love to join this swap please.

donna said...

Congrats. Raylene. Those pictures are amazing. I have seen some done out of sand. It is amazing at how someone can do that.
I am so happy to enter your Winter swap. Looking forward to it.
Hugs
donna

Melanie said...

The charm pack looks very nice. Thanks for the follow.I am hoping to join your next swap, as it's a bit manic here at the minute. Love the blog xxx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Cheryll...congratulations on your win!!! Please sign me up for your OASS...it looks like fun...Thanks so much xo

retdairyqueen said...

I think I would like to give this swap a try

Carin@Ullhärvan said...

I hope you've already counted me in, but i can't see my name in the sidebar. Thanks1