Wednesday, October 4, 2017

It's TiMe

to sign up for Friday Night with Friends again...
Simply add your blog address to the link below... then write a post over the weekend showing what you got up to... & a whole lot of "friends" will drop by for a visit.
Everyone is welcome... from around the corner... or across Australia... or from around the world.
Why don't you join in.... It's FuN...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

15 comments:

Radka said...

Looking forward to it!
xx

retdairyqueen said...

Iam looking forward to it as well

Anonymous said...

gee that come up quick Chez xx

Lin said...

Looking forward to Friday night. Not sure how I managed to sign up with my email address!!

Sue said...

Really looking forward to it.

Käthe said...

Super,
am Freitag habe ich Zeit und kann endlich auch mal wieder mitmachen !
Liebe Grüße
Käthe

Maria said...

sew looking forward to a nice night of sewing , thanks Cheryll.

Karen's Korner said...

I will be working on those hexies. Onward and upwards...LOL.

Janet said...

I have my sewing machine back - it was in to have the needle threader repaired after a wild time at the quilt retreat last weekend. So I`m ready to go for FNWF - even though I usually do hand stitching, it is here just in case!

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

I have managed to do some applique whilst waiting for a delivery, anytime today, so probably at 5.55pm. Friday night will be more applique.

Wendyb said...

nearly missed it.....thank goodness for Shez! lol

Sheila said...

Busy stitching down a binding 😊

Narelle said...

Plenty of stitching on hand, looking forward to a lovely evening thanks 😊

Ingrid said...

Hi!!! I'm going to quit a tablerunner :)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is working on - I will be trying to finish up my sewing room re-do this weekend.